rubbed my penis

Dear Sir/Madam A day back,First time I went to girl & I have rubbed my penis through my underwear on girl's Vagina for 10 min.That's It.I have not done anything else.So my question here,Is that possible her vaginal fluids passed through my underwear & touch the tip of my penis.Bcoz after that rubbing I found that my underwear little wet.So I am scared if she is HIV infected then the fluid absorbed by my underwear & touched the tip of my penis then it could infect me????pls advice,I am worried a lot
Asked On : Sat, 2 Oct 2010
If she is HIV positive or has any STD then there is a chance to be infected for u. When u was rubbing your penis through underwear on vagina for 10 mins then there might be vaginal fluid come from vagina and it passed through Ur underwear and touched the tip of Ur penis. So test ur blood.
Um no. The wetness is just a natural lubrication from the vagina. You have nothing to worry about.
Dont wory dear you will not get hiv ,what you have done is like kissing and with kissing u dont get hiv