redness and soreness on penis head, pinching and itching sensation, urinary infection. Am i suffering from STD?

I d like to confirm and then treat that I believe I have contracted genital crab(s) which immediately affected the tip of my penis and my urethra just inside the head of my penis with redness and soreness (a rash ) and a pinching/itching sensation on my penis tip and in the urethra just inside the tip as if something was biting me there right after sexual intercourse with a new partner. I sought medical advice at a doctor s office and the rash disappeared but later recurred and then disappeared again when treated with antibiotics . However the biting sensation inside my urethra and penis tip has persisted to this day for the past 8 months with my feeling it off and on. My situation has been complicated due to the fact that I acquired many infections from this last woman I was with all at once including recurring urinary infections. Lab tests for (other) or real STD s came back negative, but the pinching/itching biting I feel in my penis tip and urethra still persist. What can I do to treat and cure this infection?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013