penis not get erect for long

respected sir,

my self 29 years old . i am masturbating from last 10 years. my problem is i am not able to hold erection for long time may be 4-5 minutes only. as soon i release my semen it looses its erection please help me. before may be 3 years i use to get lots of semen but know quantity of semen is also reduced to very little . help me please , i get frustated if not able to make it for long and my marriage life is also getting disturbed.

Asked On : Fri, 23 Jul 2010
Thanks for query,
Nothing to worry,
It seems that you have got false fear of habit of masturbation.
This habit does not cause any problem in your marital life.
To hold the erection for 4-5 mnt is quite enough to satisfy your partner.
Nothing to worry,you may treatment for this problem like hormonal or medicines in future.
Ok and bye.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for nice query
Avoid tension ,decrease the frequency of mansturbation,if married indulge more is real sex .Regular exercise of perineal muscles & anal sphincter squeezing exercise will help you a lot.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.

General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you have been mastrubating daily the quantity of semen will be a bit less so to increase the quantity you will have to do it a few days apart (at least 3-4 days).As for the erection if you get orgasm that is discharge the semen the penis will get softer soon it is normal.You have not specified whether you are married or not.If you are married then you need to stop mastrubating and if you are not married then you need some space that is break from daily mastrubation.The sex time of 4-5 mins is normal and not low so stop worrying about it.EArly discharge of semen can occur due to over excitement;anxiety;mental stress due to family or job issues,so even look if you have any.I guess you need a break from the routine.