pain in testicles, masturbate daily once. Whats reason for pain and suggest treatment?

Hi Chandan, I am ambi 28yrs Male. From past 1 week am having some minor (in fact very low) pain near my left testicle . I used to go go gym daily 4 months before. But due to some reason i left it. Again started just a week back, (running for 3 km, stretching , biceps and nothing more). Also i masturbate once a day. But from past week am experiencing a little pain in left testicle and left is bit saggy than right one. Sometimes pain shifts to right one and sometimes can find where exactly the pain it but just some very little irritation near groin . Please advice on whether to continue gym and running ? and special diet or exercise or maneuver ? What might have been the cause ? Masturbation/over exertion of muscles ? continuous riding of bike ?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013