pain in foot, pain in heel, limps due to pain. What is treatment?

Pain in my foot/feet. near / at the nevicula? on /under that nickle size spot. Also the pain is above the heel and on the outside of and top of foot. I have had Erays MRI & custom orthodics. No real answers ... The pain is worst after a day of work 10+ hrs on my feet, on cement.... The pain causes me to limp (A LOT!) and reduces the ability to fles the ankle. ... I need a cane most days... rest seems to help ... after 2 days I cal walk much better... But after 1 day of work I begin to HOBBLE... The pain is Much worse upon rising from bed or stiitng...
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013