Thank you for placing your query with Health Care Magic
You should show your child to a pediatric surgeon. Such symptoms are called frequency of urination and can be due to
1. Urinary tract
infection: however since there is no burning or fever
, chances are less. Still it makes sense to get a urinanalysis and culture done to get it ruled out for sure.
2. It may some problem in her spine or back bone which leads to poor control over her bladder and also stools. We need an X-Ray of the lower spine
3. It may also be due to vesico-ureteric reflux (a condition in which urine from bladder goes back to kidneys). We need an ultrasound
and a micturating cystourethrogram/ MCU to diagnose it (a test where a dye is put in her bladder and then X-Rays are taken)
4. Her bladder may not be of adequate size (can be seen on MCU and ultrasound) or may not be functioning well (needs a test where we measure pressures inside bladder: urodynamic study)
5. There may some problem with her anatomy of ureters (pipes which bring urine from kidneys to bladder)
6. It may just be psychological.
All these conditions are well treatable but a diagnosis is important.
Consult a pediatric surgeon for the same
Hope that helps
God bless you