nose blocking due to masturbation.

when i do masterbation at night , in morning my nose gets blocked , it like swelling near to my eyes or upper side of nose
Asked On : Tue, 7 Sep 2010
ahaha has nothing to do with that, maybe allergies? if your pillow is stuffed with feather could be that, or laundry soap. but i know alot of ppl with this problem form jsut sleeping wth out breather thro your nose so it gets stuffy, lol no big deal, now answer my question if you can?
Hi Vikas,

you have a rare, masturbation caused syndrome called "Nasal Jizzez" also known as "Nasal Jesus". When you masturbate while sitting and having your penis show upwards, often your sperm will shoot up and hit your nostril causing a congestion in there during the night. You, like most people, have your eyes closed when you reach the orgasm, so often the "shot" will pass unnoticed.

There is no real cure for "Nasal Jizzez" but to minimize the risk of catching it, you can wear a protective mask. Also, a condom worn over your nose, while you masturbate, helps while, of course, looking a bit silly.

A little trivia for you. This syndrome is often referred to as "Nasal Jesus", because it reminds of other people throughout history who had sperm in a hole of their body without "knowing how that could have happened, Joseph, I swear!"

Anyway, you, dear Vikas, definitely have not been touched by god.

Take care,