nail discoloration, is it renal disease?

today i noticed a new problem,from few days my index finger and middle finger of both hands are white at the bottom and pink at the top and fingers of my legs were today i see that my legs fingers also become half white and half pink except thumb finger.i searched on net and it says i could be renal disease . i can clearly see that they are half white and half pink.what s your opinion?what it could be?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012
hi mere discoloration of nails cannot cannot confirm renal disease.if it is co related with the dianostic tests like blood urea and serum creatinine and the symptomatatology and sighs then we can decide whether it is renal disease.yes half and half nail is sign of renal disease