my veins on my right leg down my calf burst

One of my veins on my right leg down my calf burst and now its all purple should i be concerned.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Aug 2010
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic,
consult a orthopedic immediately.
take care.
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello dear, it looks as if u have injured one of the blood vessels , and there is bruising that has occured.kindly visit a nearby dr, and get urself treated. u can try, arnica200,4 pills 3 times a day for 3 days.
I fell in the bath and over streched the inner part of my leg under the groin. I think a vein burst and there is huge bruising (5" x 10" aprox) black and red. What is worring me is that it seems to be a hardening in the area where the vein burst and it is very tender to the touch. Is there anything to worry about?
How do you know it's a vein? Did you feel a snap, like you've been kicked? Are you sore and are your leg and ankle swollen? Is there a bruised look where you felt what you feel is a burst vein?