my heart skips which Ive inherited from my mother, Is this just stress or something else ?

Ive had problems with my weight all my life and my heart skips which Ive inherited from my mother, at times its annoying and worries me. I suffer from stress and anxiety also. I have headaches and whooshing sounds in the ears comes and goes but scares me. I read an article about FMD and it sounded a lot like the symptoms. I was wondering if it sounds like that to you and how to be tested for it. Thanks so much. Alicia
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jan 2010