medicines for penis growth

I am 30 Years and my weight is 92 Kgs. I am married since last 6 years and have a son of 5 years. My penis size is 3.5-4 inches during the sex time whic is too small. Can you please advice me on medicines by which my penis can grow upto 6 inches in the next 2 months.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jun 2010
you are already married & have children then why are you worried about the size.Size of penis is genetically determined ,it can`t be increased with any kind of medicine.Size of penis does not matter during intercourse as so many other factors contribute to sexual satisfaction of partner.So stop worrying about it.Disclaimer
  Anonymous's Response
You cannot make it grow it is myth that you can. You have to accept your genetics and deal with this problem. You can though buy some penis extension toys to use during sexual play! This makes sexual play fun and exciting for the woman.
you could try some arsenic