long term heavy breathing problem, unrelieved by inhalers, please help

hi im just 21, i have this problem with breathing for the past 5 years now.. it comes about every 7 months and lasts for 2 months (roughly) its worse in the morning and even when i even walk. its really heavy on my chest and i get caught breathing as if there was much phlem trapped but i cant relieve it. my doctor prescribed me an inhaler and jus keeps changing it. im now taking symbicort 500 but its no help at all. please help
Asked On : Mon, 24 May 2010