in my younger age up to 5 years i was very fair but when i grow up my skin tone get darker and darker now its fully dark

in my younger age up to 5 years i was very fair but when i grow up my skin tone get darker and darker now its fully dark because i was suffered from asthma problem so i on took many heavy dose drugs,is it affect our skin tone,how should i get rid of this ,i am a male and i am 28 years old,please offer me a solution,i feel very guilty,when I seeing my earlier stage photos no one accepting me,please help.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Dec 2010