if your heart is broken what is remedy?

if your heart is broken what is remedy?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
I am glad that you took a great step to come for answers. First question you should ask yourself. What have I done in the past when I have had my heart broken? What did it take for me to heal from that? Having your heart broken can physically make you feel sick, you can gain or loose weight, and many people have sleepless nights, have lack of concentration, and very often become obcessed with the situation. Find something to take your mind off of the situation.Go out and enjoy a hobby that helps you to heal. When I had my heart broken, the first thing I did was to avoid people that wanted to "stir the pot" so to speak. Only let people that are supportive and beneficial to you be in your life. It does take time, and right now it may seem that you will never heal from this heartbreak, however you will. Another question you should ask yourself. What have I learned thoughout this ordeal, what am I willing to accept or not accept in future relationship's and did this person love me as much as I loved them? Please remember that just because a person does not share the same feelings, does not make you a bad person, it is all about perspective and the views that you are both taking to heart at this point. I went through this just about a year ago, and it seemed unbearable, however I did set my boundaries, and knew what I was willing to accept or not accept in a relationship, and I have found the most wonderful man. He is my best friend first of all, and he respects me, and I have my dignity. Good luck my friend. Keep that chin up.
  Anonymous's Response

keep your head up, i just recently went thru a traumatic breakup. literatlly, i cant get over it but i keep occupied.i know its harder than hard harder than a damn rock, but you'll live.