i take amlong mt 50 for my blood pressure, Is my medicine right?

i take amlong mt 50 for my b.p. Is my medicine right ? i am 62 years male. i take amlong mt 50 one tablet daily. my b.p.remains normal. is my medicine is right . should i start some more medicine with amlong.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011
thanks for choosing health care magic.Target bp for any age is 140/90.If your bp is up to the mark,not having any problems there is absolutely no need to add or change medicine.Just keep doing regular exercise and take medicines regularly.