i have a haemangioma inside my wrist and need surgery

hi i been told i have a haemangioma inside my wrist and need surgery .my left arm fatigues all the time and i am a beauty therapist which involves using my hands will this help .i also have spondylitis in my neck and it all seems to be connected to my left side and my leg is also weak.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Hemangiomas are known to occur on the skin or just under the skin.. They are usually self limiting and most often do not cause any symptoms.. So I am not sure if this is the cause for the symptoms unless the blood vessels and circulation has been affected by the tumour.. So I wish you discuss about these with your operation doctors and choose on the surgery...