i dont want to do mariage

i do not want to do marriage till some time may be 1 or 2 years till iam confident about my self as iam 30 years now .i think i can stay without marriage till that time but i have a small brother who is  29 i can let  em do marriage before mine i think that is not wrong i dont want to be a hurdle to him. is my thought correct??? i need some time to flush of all negative thing that are in my mind for life long till date !!! what ever the facts or my illusions i want to earase them! there is a hope i have seen it months ago wen i was working freely for couple of days  with out  any stress and feelings.. can any one tell me can i do it, let society tell any thing but i hav to be justice to myself ,myfamily and if any one whom i might marry!!

i dont want to make a mess again like in banglore i lost my mind completely just wandering without aim ,hope and spoilt my health and my familys too.

its totally a night mare!!! i want some time or more it s good to start perfectly if it is late also .and also i need place change (probably reachable distance to himalayas in a day time)can any one tell me any good spot in between delhi to himalays where there are are IT companies and and cheap real estate>

Asked On : Tue, 2 Feb 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

I totally understand what u r going through right now
Seek help from a counselor if at all u r feeling like u are losing it
Your brother's decision should be independent of your situation and standing

Have a healthy living
  Anonymous's Response

yes you are right. if your brother is clear in his thoughts and has decided to marry no point in waiting for you. your thought is right. let him go ahead with the marry.there is no place like himalaya and delhi ar etwo extremes. you want the comfort of himalaya at the luxury of delhi so wanna settle at a inbetween place, as such there is no such place. right now decide any one of them