hole in the top of my foot

i got a hole in the top of my foot. i went to emergency room and they lanced it to make sure nothing was in it.. i think there are red streaks coming up on my foot.. but im not sure.. and my foot is really swollen and hurting but my toes are normal color. what should i do?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Why has it happened? Is it due to an injury? Without that an hole seen is not a problem which could be taken lightly. Also since you have got it examined then you should not worry much I believe.

ok they took care of it so you should just rest it untill it gets better dont do much movment with it