Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

hi Dr. I have a chronic carpal tunnel syndrome on

hi Dr. I have a chronic carpal tunnel syndrome on my dominant wrist that has been interfering with my work; I am an instructor and use my hand all the time. this has resulted in my writing to be slower than my regular pace. I am originally from Iran (also a Canadian Citizen) so have been diagnosed by my family doctor in Iran. I don't have a family doctor in Canada and need to provide a note from a Canadian doctor to the ministry of education confirming my condition since the ministry requires me to finish a writing test in a limited time given. I'd like to know how I can proceed to get this document. thanks for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Mar 2014
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
To get this note you should consult a neurologist and get yourself examined. You should also get Nerve conduction test and electromyography done from neurologist to confirm your state of decresed ability of writing. If everything goes in your favour then you can ask him to issue the required document.
Answered: Mon, 10 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor