hep c symptoms involving blood found in both vomit and fecal matter, please suggest me

hep c symptoms involving blood found in both vomit and fecal matter. im a 39yr old male who is hep c positive and currently still active in my addiction of meth. I have recently, 7 days ago to be exact, started having sharp pains in my liver which brings on bouts of extreme nauseousness. When i do vomit from the pain theres been enough blood in it to cause me huge concern. the same in my stool but only the past 3 days. what should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jan 2010