having pain both side of rib

I have been getting very bad pains in both of my sides, directly behind the last rib bones. They usually have me doubled up in bed. I went to the doctor for tests and they couldn t really find anything wrong with my stomach other than slight acid but I haven t had anything acidic when it happens.. they say its stress and in my head but I m not really sure.. any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
It could be muscular pain and generally develops after some sort of blunt injury.
You can take rhus tox 30 4 tabs 4 times in day for 7 days mostly you will be relieved.If you suffer from pain then also then you may again consult your nearest homeopath for further management,

dr jignesh