hard lump under the mole on the neck, feels bruised. What should be done?

I have a mole on the back of my neck , right at the bottom of the hairline to the right, and it has a hard lump under it. It feels bruised and also feels like a blind pimple where its a hard lump under the skin. I do not have insurance at the time but at the same time I was wondering if this is something I should get checked out or is it something that can heal on its on?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
thanks for ur querry.
it would be better if u will let me know that if that is painful to touch ,bleeds on scratching ?or else u can have some antibiotics .