drug detection in a urine test

I had one bong on sunday 10:30am would it show up in a urine test on tuesday at 12 noon
Asked On : Wed, 8 Sep 2010
Edit-If I were you, I pound cranberry juice in my system and piss it out
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Drugs usually stay in the system for a few days in detectable levels. No matter what you do there is less chance to completely remove them easily. You should abstain from drugs for atleast a week to avoid getting positive test in the Urine test. If you have a drug management issue, do consult your Doctor and get enrolled in a proper rehabilitation and de-addiction program to save your self and others from this problem.
General & Family Physician Dr. Jitender Chauhan's  Response
Hello, welcome to Healthcaremagic. It usually takes about 4 to 7 days for body to clear itself from effects of suck intoxicants, so i doubt you will be able to pass the test. Wish you good health.
If I were I pound cranberry juice in my system and piss it out