difficulty in conceiving, partner has saggy scrotum during sex. Could that be causing difficulty?

My husband has saggy balls and we have been trying to conceive since the day we got married! Ever since we got married we never use protection and I have never been on birth control . We watch porn sometimes and I always see that when the guy has sex his balls gets or looks hard when me and my husband do it his balls are winkley or saggy and I just want to know if thats the problem why its harder for us to conceive!? Is it normal or does he need help? Ps: been married for 2 and a half years now since march 2010
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
The looks of scrotum is different in different individual.The dartose muscle beneath has regulation with climatic temperature so in cold climate it gets more contracts & in hot climates less.This helps to perform its it has different looks at different time.
You had 2 & 1/2 years of marriage so use method of doing intercourse between middle 10 days of periods in a 30 days cycle for at least six cycles if you not conceive then consult your