child fever

my baby 6 month completed.. fever this time... very tired...went to child doctor... doctor advice one syrup and tablet... but no cure.... tel me advice...
Asked On : Tue, 27 Apr 2010
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.You have not given details of the patient like symptoms,duration of fever and if any investigation has been done or not.If the history of the fever is more than 4 to 5 days then consult a doctor and get the relevant investigations done to arrive at the diagnosis and treatment.Thanks and good luck.
  Anonymous's Response

Your query is too small for any body to answer it. You need to explain in detail about the duration of the disease, symptoms of your child and medications you are giving currently. You can go to live chat with doctor and discuss with him.