chesty, dry cough, bumps on the back of the tongue, ulcers in mouth, stuffy nose. Advice?

Hi, for the last 4-5 days I ve had a really bad cough , it started out as just a niggly tickly cough, which kept me up at night as was worse when I laid down, now its turned into a chesty, dry cough, and I have bumps on the back of my tongue , and some ulcers in my mouth and a bruised feeling in my chest, presumably the ulcers are just because I m run down. I don t feel bad in myself, I have a bit of a stuffy nose but apart from that and the cough I feel fine.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012