cheek bites due to improper fitting of dental bridge. How long will it take to heal?

My dental bridge was not fitting properly and my teeth alignment got disturbed because of that. It caused a lot of cheekbites and my dentist kept saying it will go. But now it is more than six months So I changed my dentist, who diagnosied that my teeth alignment is not Ok and he removed the bridge. How long will it take for the chek bites to heal completely? I am applying kErocort cream twice a day for the past 5 days.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Dentist 's  Response
how long it will take to heal depends how badly the cheeks have been bitten. you can yourself estimate the time of healing by comparing the response since you started applying the cream after removing your bridge. have a healthy diet along with multivitamins.