can an online doctor tell me if the below measurements are normal ?

I have a typical 17 year old girl problem, but I need an honest answer. I m 109 lbs, waist: 25 in., hips: 31in. and my thighs, which i think are embarrassingly huge, are 20 in. I need to know; am I fat or normal or what?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Though you have not mentioned your height, presuming you are at normal height of 5feet 6 inches then yes you are overweitght. try to do free hand excercise, stop taking fried foods, fast foods, cold drinks (basicall food with C i.e. choco, chips, cream etc). you will become alright thats what I believe honestly.