<br>Have dentures with frequent sore mouth and ulcers, used Colgate peroxyl mouth sore rinse. Solution?<br>

Hi I m Elaine, 63 years old I ve been wearing dentures about 10 yrs without success. I have always had problems with the inside of my mouth. As a child I could not even have bubble gum for the ulcers it would cause inside my mouth. So I have grown use to having Sore Mouth I have a huge or what feels like a huge place in the roof of my mouth. As you well know, any foreign object in your mouth feels lots larger than actual. I bought some mouth wash after salt water didn t help, Colgate Peroxyl Mouth sore Rinse, set my mouth a blaze! I continued to use it even up to yesterday, no pain no gain, I thought. This morning I wake up with a full blown sore mouth and a perfect out line of my dentures inside my mouth. My mouth looks like I have the Thrush. I haven t worn them in about 48 hrs. At this point I don t know what to do? Call my MD and ask for something for the thrush?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013