<br>Experiencing sweat after quitting smoking. Feeling anxiety, body pain and headaches. Is this due to quit cycle? <br> <br>Experiencing sweat after quitting smoking. Feeling anxiety, body pain and headaches. Is this due to quit cycle? <br>

After 35 years, my husband finally quit smoking this past April. He started with Chantix to help with the withdrawals but about 4 weeks into it they got really bad and he got some Wellbutrin. That seemed to take a little of the edge off but not all. He is still having a problem with breaking out into a sweat for no reason. He is in the retail busines so is around people all day and gets embarrassed when this happens because he is always having to wipe his face and his hair gets wet. He is afraid this part will never go away and if that is the case he will start smoking again. Any suggestions as to why this is still happening almost 3 months into his quit cycle? He did have some heavy duty physical withdrawals like shakes, body aches and pains, headaches and the anxiety . I appreciate any advice you can offer.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012