<br>Constant coughing due to post nasal drip allergy, causing body ache, chills and fatigue. Cause for these symptoms?<br>

I have had near constant coughing due to post-nasal drip from allergies for over a week. None of the allergy meds seem to help. Yesterday I had a severe headache from all the coughing but was otherwise fine nil about 5 pm when I suddenly got body aches, chills, fatigue , and my skin was hurting to the touch. I did not have a fever (according to thermometer ) but I did feel feverish. I went to bed early and had a very restless night with the chills and body aches/skin hurting. I woke up feeling much better this morning. All symptoms gone except for the coughing but I was physically tired. Then around lunchtime, I started feeling nauseous and vomited once then the body aches, fever, chills returned. I can t seem to get comfortable. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013