<br>Change in lip colour, applied unani medicine, causing allergy. Medicine for Vitiligo?<br>

hi doctor this some part of my lip color has turned into lite pink colour,for i have consulted a dermatologist i have used medicine nearly 4months there was no result ,then after some of relatives suggested to take unani medicine, i consulted unani doctor they said that it is vitiligo am using this medicine from 8months but no change in my lip colour and some times my lips are affected with elergy by using that medicines i have said to them also but they have suggested me to dont apply daily,apply weekly adjust according to ur lip condition. Actually whats my query is there is no medicine for vitiligo,if there suggest me wat to do ?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013