<br>Addicted to masturbation, suffering from severe back pain. Average length of penis?<br>

Sir / mam, i m from india. i m 19 yrs old and i ve been masturbating since 5 yrs and i m completely obsessed with it. due to this reason there is severe pain in my lower back which sometimes becomes unendurable. please can you tell me the correct pennis length for an average indian. my pennis is 12cm long and 11cm in girth and also that if i ll be able to satisy a girl in bedbecause when i masturbate, i hardly can last for 30 seconds. thanking in anticipation
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
Please try to understand that masturbation is a safe way of fulfilling your sexual desires. By this way, neither you can make any one pregnant, nor can you acquire any Sexually transmitted infection. Its only abnormal, if it is done in excess with compromise to our daily routine activities. If that is so, then you surely need to discuss the issue with a psychiatrist in detail.
Coming to your second concern, a penile length of 12 cm and 11cm girth is more than sufficient to have sex and satisfy your girl. So please dont be anxious about it. And pertaining to the time of sexual activity, your 30 sec of masturbation cannot judge how long will it take in the actual sexual encounter.
Dont be so anxious from now it self. Let the right time come and you will understand that your concerns are not warranted. Even if in the actual sexual encounter you have a premature ejaculation, there are good drugs available to cure that too.
Hope I am able to solve your concerns.
Wish you good health.
Hi Devendra Sharma,
Thanks for the query in HealthCareMagic

You are too much bothered about masturbation. Masturbation as such shall not cause any health problem.
Masturbation will not cause back ache. Back ache may be due to some other issues which need to be addressed. Masturbation shall become a problem if it interferes with the day to day activities.

regarding size, an erect penis of more than 2 inches (5 cm) is more than enough to satisfy as well as impregnate a female

The ejaculation time varies with the situation and it has significance only during intercourse. Hence you need not worry unnecessarily at this point.

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine
"great sex.happy life"
Dermatologist Dr. Rahul Kumar's  Response
Hello dear masturbation is a completly normal thing. There occur no loss with this. The sperm cant get over also there is no weakness or shortening of penis. Neither there is problem in sexual intercourse after marriage. So dont worry at all. It is not going to harm you. Regarding penis size, only the initial few cm of vagina are sensitive so size doesnt matter
Thank you
Psychiatrist Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi's  Response
Dec 2014
Hello devendrasharma535
Welcome to HCM
First of all I would like to tell you that Masturbation is a normal phenomenon and its not at all harmful. But some times when done in excess or violently it may cause minor infections, especially in prostrate glands or prostatitis. It is self limiting but usually causes mild back pain in lower back. So masturbation is not harmful and 5-7 times a week is best with no harm.
Regarding length of penis, its different in different races and cultures. The length has nothing to do with potency. It attitude matters not length, you just need to have proper erection. The length you have mentioned is pretty normal. Ejeculation time also depends and in masrurbation its comparatively lesser than in real intercourse. If you want to delay it you can do it by your own with practice during masturbation.
So don't worry there is nothing abnormal, and read good literature instead of believing in misleading information.
Hope I cleared your doubt.
Take Care