bones are so weak

hello sir, i m about 19 years old , my problem is that my height did'nt increases and my bones are so weak , so how can i increase my height and strong my bones ....plzzz give me suggestion, i m waitng
Asked On : Sun, 15 Aug 2010
Hello Lane,
I regret to say that the average male stops growing beyond 18-20 years. If you consider yourself very short and would like to lengthen your limbs, surgery is an option. However balance yourself between the risks of surgery and the gravity of your concern.
The mode of surgery and expenditure are variable with the Hospital you choose.