blood clots in brain

hello my younger brother is hopitlised from last one months due to a road accident. in his accident there ar many bloods clots in his brain. but after 24 days the ct scan show that all the clots are removed by the madicine. but he is not fully consious. are u tell me how long period to recover him. he opens his eyes and move his eyes, left hend and foot. plz help me
Asked On : Fri, 30 Apr 2010

Though the clots are removed, the damage that it has caused might not have recovered as such. So for that reason, he might not have regained full consciousness. Your neurosurgeon shall give you guidance about it.