black spots on my legs.

doctor , i am 22 yrs old girl and had suffered from a very severe itching in my both legs 6 years ago. after heavy itching on my legs, black spots began to develop and it spread on my whole legs. soon it spread over my hands and also in my shoulders after itching there. the spots are many, under the thigs , calf, wrist. At some places where the itching had occured, skin has become lose and has shrinked with a black spot. At places where it has shrinked that area has become very less sensible on touching. itching has stopped but the black spots looks very bad. doctor, plz suggest me some remedy to get rid of these black spots and shrinks soon. now also on itching sometimes lightly on my skin, very small spots emerges.
Asked On : Sat, 29 May 2010
i have same problem.

Anonymous's Response
So do I plus dark spots under my feet but more on the rt than the left. Why hasn't someone answered this questing way above? I noticed al the other questions asked by ppl were answered.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear Sonal,it seems that you are having some problem about over pigmentation means the color producing cells are working more.Please consult a dermatologist as it is a long standing condition,proper evaluation and treatment is must.Apply some moisturizer over the area.Take healthy nutritious diet.bye.