bicornuate uterus and vigenal septem, diabetes, IVF, conception

my name is madhavi latha age of 32 i was married in the year of 2002 as of know i have no baby i went for many doctors, two times i was concive and aborshan , my problem is bicornuate uterus and vigenal septem the operation has completed successfully in CMC hospital vellore in 2011 but no concive as of know we are planning to go for ivf what is the success rate of this ivf my husbend age is 39 he is dayabatic patient but it is control what is your suggestion
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012