Zygomatic bone fractured according to facial surgeon, x-ray report normal

hi doctor,during holi celebrations i fell down on the floor and the pressur of the body fell on my zygomatic bone and in pns-view report it is observed that there is a fracture in zygomatic bone according to one facial surgeon.but the other day i went through the normal x-ray ,in that i didnt find any injury or fracture in the report according to orthopadecian. so now i am in dielemma whether to take rest for few weeks or to go for a surgeory so could u please suggest me and help me out or prefer for a good/best doctor to deal this case in bangalore city at the earliest by morning so that tomorrow i can go please sir/mam thank u very much
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012