Yellowish discharge from the penis, testicular pain and burning sensation. Pus in the urine. Will gentamicin injection help?

Hi,I am having yellowish white discharge from my penis,mild testicular pain and a burning sensation for the past four months although I have been taking antibiotics drugs and also got tested last month. The result of the test saays that they are numerous pus in my urine. Please,what could be the name of the infection and also what treatment should be administered? A pharmacist said 7 days gentamicin injection will do. What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012