Yellowish bump inside nose during pregnancy. Nose bleeding after child birth. See an ENT specialist?

Dear Sir, my age is 32 years and i stay in the Middle East Kuwait. i had noticed during my 8th month pregnancy a yellowish bump had occurred inside my nose last 20 days before and it also used to bleed until 2 to 3 minutes regularly especially if i touch the wounded area than it used to bleed. during my visit to the gynac doctor i discussed this problem to him but they told me to use normal nose drops which i did but did not work. As of today the bump is grown bigger and sometimes i have breathing problems during wake and sleep. I have already delivered a baby 2 days before and today i had a unstoppable nose bleed for atleast 20 mins. please let me know how should i proceed further however i will visit an ENT doctor tomorrow. hope to hear from you soon
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012