Yellowish-brown particles in semen, What can be the problem ?

Hi, I m 28 yrs old, single and never been in any sexual relationship, couple of weeks ago I did crunches without any supporter, since then for couple of days I ve had pain in my testicles specially when I get an erection , the pain subsided after 2 weeks, but after that recently on manual ejaculation some yellowish-brown particles came with the sperm. What can be the problem ?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
THanks for the query

I am sorry, i am not able to come to a conclusion as to what it could be. If it has happened only once then i suggest u ignore it. For pain u can take Tab buscopan plus or tab meftal spas

Have a healthy living