Yellow marks on face, recurring symptoms in the same area. Causes and treatment?

Hi, My name is xxxx and I am 12. Ever since I was in 5th grade I have been getting a yellow mark on my face but then it just kinda disappeared. Then about a year later it reappeared. At first I figured it was marker or highlighter or something but Its the exact same spot and same color. It kinda freaks me out cause I dont know what it is!?! I was just curious about it.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Hi i think what u are suffering is t.versicolor.use a antifungal cream and flucanozole weekly once for one month