Yellow crust on belly button, flaky skin layer. Causes and treatment?

Hi I had a question about a problem I have been experiencing in the area of my belly button. My belly button for the last year or so has been developing this yellowish crust on a consistent basis which I end up yanking out of that area a multiple times a week. In addition there is a scaly/flaky skin layer that I pull out as well. I often seem to find belly button lint in there sometimes. I am freaking out what could this be??
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ALLERGIC CONTACT DERMATITIS may be the cause for your sufferings.

-contact with any irritant substance like soaps,lotion and others which trigger the allergic reaction due to hypersensitivity.

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you