Yeast infection, unprotected sex. Taken Fluconazole, Levonorgestrel. Will Fluconazole affect the purpose of levonorgestrel?

Yesterday morning I went to the doctor for a yeast infection and she prescribed me fluconazole , two of them. I took one yesterday afternoon and am supposed to take the other one today. However, last night I had unprotected sex and he didn t pull out so I bought a type of plan b, levonorgestrel . I took that today but haven t taken the fluconazole yet. Basically, I m wondering, if I take the fluconazole will it affect the plan b? Not getting pregnant is much more important but I also want to get rid of the yeast infection completely. Will the two interact?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  197 Awaiting Answer