Yeast infection, itching and burning during periods, rashes on body. Taking monistat. Cure?

I am experiencing my first yeast infection! I started to notice itching and I just ignored it and took a hot shower. A few days later I began my menstrual cycle and now noticed itching and burning. I immediately knew it was a yeast infection and decided to treat it with monistat 3. Im now on day 4 and the itching is terrible and I am experiencing an outbreak on my body (similar to a rash ). I am now itching all over.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013