X-ray shows blunted left sided costophrenic sulcus after falling. Healthy with no symptoms. Suggestions?

good day. Im roy from philippines. I currently apply fir technician in k.s.a. during my medical xray they found me unfit due to blunted left sided costophrenic sulcus.. but vitals are fine and my blood test were good.. there is no other infection. I remember during my childhood i was fell from the ladder and hit a horizontal tube and i lost my concious but the tube hit me outside not stab. There is no blood or scratch only a mild scar but i was happeb almost 7 years ago.. i dont encounter any problems with breathing anf i am still healthy..
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013