X-ray shows annular bulge indenting slightly on anterior thecal sac. Can it be restored?

Hi my name is Melissa, I just wonder to understand more about the injury that i have at the moment. I got the result from my Radiologist report and its said : At L4/5 there is a mild annular bulge indenting slightly on the anterior thecal sac . The inter vertebral foramina are clear and there are no bony abnormalities. At L1/2,L2,3,L3/4 and L5/s1, there are no disc, bone or joint abnormalities. Please could you tell me if i gonna restore completely. Thanks so much
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013