X-ray showed progressive ptb during regular examination, no symptoms. Had taken treatment for ptb earlier. Is this possible?

Hi Doctor, I was treated 6 mos of ptb 2 years ago, but recently during my physical examination I found out in x ray that I have progressive ptb, is this possible even if there is no symptom? Is this contageous? I am not convinced w/ x ray result. The doctor prescribed me medicine to take for nine month, but I have doubt because I am afraid that the antibiotic can cause any side effect. I am planning to visit again my first doctor in the next city. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Feb 2012