X-ray showed lytic area within tibial shaft, plantar calcaneal spur. Osteoarthritic change. Can you explain this?

Hi, I had an xray done that said that I have a small subtle lytic area within the distal tibial shaft measuring 5.0mm craniocaudal x 3.0mm AP, also a small plantar calcaneal spur is noted with some mild to moderate enthesophyte formation at the Achilles insertion on the calcaneus, some minimal spurring about the medial and lateral malleoli, small bony/calcific density along the medial aspect of the lateral malleolus measuring 3.0mm, and lastly some mild osteoarthritic change about the talonavicular. Can you please explain this, I have no clue and the doctor did a poor job explaining
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012