Wrist pain, no swelling, tender to touch, difficulty on moving the fingers. Remedy?

my wrist hurts alot just happened to night didnt exersise or anything hurts on the pink side at the bottom of my hand not the ulna its self but right above it ...hurts when i pont my wrist up dont hurt as much pointing it down ...ive never felt this pain before maybe when i sprained my ankle but there is no swelling hurts to touch it and hurts when i move pinky and ring finger and when i move it alot doesnt hurt as much as keeping it still i dont know how i hurt it maybe cracking my knockles and putting my head on my hand please help it hurts alot
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012